Wednesday, April 30, 2014

THIS IS HOW THE INDIANS ARE MAKING ME FEEL RIGHT NOW


The Indians have managed to get swept in both of their west coast series right now.  It was awesome staying up to all hours in the morning only to watch the Tribe get stomped over and over.  Thankfully I made it, but I know a bunch of people had this experience...


Indians baseball is not fun to watch right now.  They can't hit, they can't pitch and they can't play defense...

Carlos Santana didn't start hitting until I posted this to Twitter

Carlos Carrasco has not been very good this year.

Fielding doesn't seem to matter to the Indians right now.

Even Good Guy David Murphy is being driven to drink...

#GoodGuyDavidMurphy

Expect heavy draft coverage to act as diversion this week.

I guess I could be back in the 80's again...

Indians are not good right now.

Follow me on Twitter at @BrownsMemes

No comments:

Post a Comment