Monday, July 28, 2014

CLEVELAND SPORTS MEMES GOES TO CAMP


I still can't believe how welcoming the Browns were to me while visiting the opening day of the 2014 Training Camp.


The highlight of my day was getting an opportunity to meet "The Voice of the Browns" Jim Donovan.  I am a fan of Jim so it was quite a thrill to have a conversation with him.  But even better is the fact that I gave Jim such a laugh that he called down Doug Dieken.


I can't thank those guys enough for taking the time out and sign my hat.  I will be letting my stereo wear that hat and proudly play their broadcast.



But I might even be more excited that perhaps I passed on some zingers for Jim to use later...

Here are some photos from the QB competition...

















Here is Barkevious Mingo face to face with the boss...


And here are a few more good ones.  I will post more periodically until the beginning of the season.











No comments:

Post a Comment